Wednesday, March 3, 2010

IN WHICH our prodigal heroine returns

GUYS.

I'm back! For the most part. My real life is really busy, and that's awesome, but I missed writing and there have been a million and a half really exciting, fabulous things that are going on in the world, like Liberty of London for Target. WHAT? SERIOUSLY AWESOME.

And I totally missed the limited-edition Billy JÄDER from Ikea.

 
Photo via Home Shopping Spy  

To celebrate the 30th birthday of the Billy system, Ikea released the bookcase covered in graffiti-style SHAKESPEARE QUOTES. I had no idea they even existed until I stumbled into Ikea two nights ago to help a friend pick out lighting. 

Take a moment to nerd out with me.

I want one SO BAD. I just told myself that I wouldn't make any furniture purchases till this fall--my lease is up in August, and I won't be renewing it. Less stuff to move, you dig?

Maybe I could just buy one and keep it in the box until I get to my new space?

(P.S. I'm going to try really hard to get a new "real" post up by tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment